BOOKING YOUR PRIVATE PARTY
• When you book a private party, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
• Main Studio (21+) Private Event: The minimum requirements to reserve the Main Studio for your private event are:
- 10 person minimum- all daytime events between 9am-3pm (ending no later than 6pm), $100 refundable deposit
- 10 person minimum- Monday-Wednesday evening events after 6pm, $100 reservation fee
- 20 person minimum for Thursday evening events after 6pm, $200 reservation fee
- 25 person minimum for Friday & Saturday evening events after 6pm, $300 reservation fee
- A reservation fee is required to book your party, a date will not be held without this deposit. If a pubic event is already scheduled on the date you want, but does not yet have any guests registered, that public class may be bumped for a private party, as long as the deposit is received prior to anyone registering for the scheduled public class.
*Note: Paint your Pet events are $50 per painter, these classes require extra preparation of canvases prior to the class and are limited to 10 painters at this time.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and/ or assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 to 3 hour event.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! To meet scheduling demands for our talented instructors we plan our class calendar ahead of time, therefore an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is paid in addition to the deposit fee, at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
• For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
• For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
Private parties are listed on our online calendar. You may share the link to your private party with your guests, then they can register and pay for themselves online at their convenience. Your deposit will be refunded 1-2 business days after your event as long as the minimum number paid seats required for your Private party is met. If the minimum number is not met, the difference will come out of the deposit. One seat, (usually the host who paid the deposit) may be taken out of the deposit, with the remainder available for refund.
Our Main Studio is a 21+ Bar. Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed.
Our Loft Studio on the 2nd floor is an all-ages venue. If you plan to have minors at your event, the Loft is the venue you will want to book.
Beer, Wine, and non-alcohol beverages.
• $35 classes featuring 16"x20" canvas classes, include your first beverage (alcohol or non-alcohol) in the cost of the ticket. After that you are welcome to purchase further beverages from our bar. We have a rotating selection of beers, hard cider, and non-alcoholic draft beverages on tap and of course, wine by the glass or by the bottle. We in our Main studio, we also serve coffee, soda-pop, and bottled water.
• $25 classes featuring 11"x14" canvas do not include a beverage. You are welcome to purchase beverages from our bar.
• Drinks & snacks:
- Prices: wine by the glass $6-$7, by the bottle $20-$22, draft or bottled beer $5, non-alcoholic drinks $2-$5
- Wine: our house wines by the glass are Sycamore Lane Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. We also have a rotating selection of red and white wines available by the bottle, including organic for those with allergies. Ask your bartender when you check in.
- Beer & Hard Cider: in our Bar we offer a rotating selection of 5 micro-brews and hard ciders on draft for your enjoyment, often from local breweries. We also stock a range of domestic, import, and micro-brew bottled beer and hard cider.
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we usually have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell light snacks (chips, cookies, peanuts, candy), popcorn, and ask about our customer favorite, "cheesecake on a stick", from the Tacoma Cheesecake Company.
- You are welcome to bring in birthday cakes (cupcakes work best for busy painters) for your part
• Please check out our full gallery of paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee. Please allow at least 2 weeks notice for custom paintings.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: Host Phone #: Host Email:
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (morning/afternoon/evening)
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: Please call for our off site rates and availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Of-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at events outside of our studio.)