BOOKING YOUR PRIVATE PARTY
When you book a private party at our studio, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the art supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
Step One: Choose your Date/Time, our time slots and prices are listed below. Friday & Saturday evening are premium event times.
Step Two: Choose your painting! Your painting will be on a 16x20 canvas and you will choose the painting you want the instructor to teach at your party from our Gallery. (Please see our Gallery page to choose from all our paintings)
Step Three: Contact us! We will just need to know the information listed at the bottom of this page, and what painting you want to paint, so we can schedule your party!
Private Event Prices and Times:
- 10 person minimum for any Private Party
- $100 deposit required to reserve your time/date, regardless of time slot.
- All day Sunday-Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, 7-9pm, ( $35 per painter)
- Daytime Friday & Saturday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, ( $35 per painter)
- Night-time Friday & Saturday: 7-10pm ( $45 per painter)
*Note: Paint your Pet events are $50 per painter, these classes require extra preparation of canvases prior to the class and are limited to 10 painters at this time.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and/ or assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 to 3 hour event.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! To meet scheduling demands for our talented instructors we plan our class calendar ahead of time, therefore an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is paid in addition to the deposit fee, at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
• For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
• For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee
Private parties are listed on our online calendar. You may share the link to your private party with your guests, then they can register and pay for themselves online at their convenience. Your deposit will be refunded 1-2 business days after your event as long as the minimum number paid seats required for your Private party is met. If the minimum number is not met, the difference will come out of the deposit. One seat, (usually the host who paid the deposit) may be taken out of the deposit, with the remainder available for refund.
Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed. I.D. is required to purchase alcohol. All ages are welcome during the public daytime classes, evening public classes are 18 and over.
Beer, Wine, and non-alcohol beverages.
• You are welcome to purchase beverages from our bar. We have a rotating selection of beers, hard cider, and non-alcoholic draft and bottled beverages and wine by the glass or by the bottle. We also serve coffee, tea and soda-pop.
• Drinks & snacks:
- Prices: wine by the glass $6-$9, by the bottle $20-$32, draft or bottled beer $4.50-$5, non-alcoholic drinks $2-$5
- Wine: we offer a lovely selection of house and premium wines by the glass or bottle. House wines include Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. We also have a rotating selection of red and white wines available, including an organic red. Ask your bartender when you check in.
- Beer & Hard Cider: Bottles & Draft. We feature a rotating selection of 5 micro-brews and hard ciders on draft for your enjoyment. We also stock a range of domestic, import, and micro-brew bottled beer and hard cider.
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell light snacks (chips, cookies, peanuts, candy), popcorn, sandwiches and deserts.
- You are welcome to bring in birthday treats (cupcakes work best for busy painters).
• Please check out our full gallery of paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee. Please allow at least 2 weeks notice for custom paintings.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: Host Phone #: Host Email:
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (Sunday-Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, 7-9pm, $35 each painter)
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: While we are in the construction and opening phase of expanding our business to include a coffee shop and cafe we will not be available for off-site events. However, please inquire with us for events scheduled for after August 2018. Please call for our off site rates and availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Off-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at events outside of our studio.)