BOOKING YOUR PRIVATE PARTY
Step One: Choose your Date/Time, our time slots and prices are listed below. Friday & Saturday evening are premium event times.
Step Two: Choose your painting! Your painting will be on a 16x20 canvas and you will choose the painting you want the instructor to teach at your party from our Gallery. (Please see our Gallery page to choose from all our paintings)
Step Three: Contact us! We will just need to know the information listed at the bottom of this page, and what painting you want to paint, so we can schedule your party!
Private Event Prices and Times:
- 10 person minimum for any Private Party
- $100 deposit required to reserve your time/date, regardless of time slot.
- All day Sunday-Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, 7-9pm* ( $35 per painter)
- Daytime Friday & Saturday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm* ( $35 per painter)
- Night-time Friday & Saturday: 7-10pm* ( $45 per painter)
*Note: Paint your Pet events are $50 per painter, these classes require extra preparation of canvases prior to the class.
When you book a private party at our studio, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the art supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 to 3 hour event.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! Short notice events are subject to availability of studio space and instructors. To meet scheduling demands for our talented instructors we plan our class calendar ahead of time, therefore an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is paid in addition to the deposit fee, at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
• For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
• For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee
Private parties are listed on our online calendar. You may share the link to your private party with your guests, then they can register and pay for themselves online at their convenience. Your deposit will be refunded 1-2 business days after your event as long as the minimum number paid seats required for your Private party is met. If the minimum number is not met, the difference will come out of the deposit. One seat, (usually the host who paid the deposit) may be taken out of the deposit, with the remainder available for refund.
Beer, Wine, and non-alcohol beverages.
You are welcome to purchase beverages from our bar. We have a rotating selection of beers, hard cider, and non-alcoholic draft and bottled beverages and wine by the glass or by the bottle. We also serve coffee, tea and soda-pop.
- Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed. I.D. is required to purchase alcohol.
- Prices: wine by the glass $6-$9, by the bottle $20-$32, draft or bottled beer $4.50-$5, non-alcoholic drinks $2-$5
- Wine: we offer a lovely selection of house and premium wines by the glass or bottle. House wines include Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. We also have a rotating selection of red and white wines available, including an organic red. Ask your bartender when you check in.
- Beer & Hard Cider: Bottles & Draft. We feature a rotating selection of 5 micro-brews and hard ciders on draft for your enjoyment. We also stock a range of domestic, import, and micro-brew bottled beer and hard cider.
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell food from our kitchen during scheduled hours.
You can visit our full Gallery of Paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee. Please allow at least 2 weeks notice for custom paintings.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: __________
Host Phone #: _________
Host Email: ______
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (Our regular 2 hour time slots are 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, 7-9pm)
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: At this time we do not do off-site private parties. Please email for more information about our off site availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Off-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at any events outside of our studio.)
THE FINE PRINT:
Cancellation Policy: What if I need to change or cancel my reservation?
We understand that sometimes "life happens", and we are happy to accommodate a date change for a private party reservation, one time, with at least two weeks advance notice of the original party date. This gives us the opportunity to fill the scheduled time slot and rearrange our instructors schedules. A party that is cancelled or rescheduled for a second time, forfeits the reservation deposit and a new deposit will be required to reschedule the party a second time.
How to cancel a private event: You must cancel a private party reservation in writing to Studio@ArtsAndCorks.com. The email must be dated at least 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the event, include the date/time/host name. The host will be contacted to verify cancellation and arrange for a reschedule date. Cancellations made over the phone or via a voice or text message will not qualify for a refund or reschedule of a cancelled class.
If you meet qualifications for this cancellation policy, the amount that you previously paid toward your cancelled reservation may be applied as an "account credit" that you may apply to a future class, but we do not offer cash refunds for cancelled reservations. Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will be credited 100% of the reservation deposit toward a rescheduled event, cancellations made 7 to 13 days prior to the event will forfeit 50% of the reservation deposit, cancellations made 3 to 7 days prior will forfeit 75% or the deposit. Cancellation made within 48 hours of the scheduled class start time, and/or no-shows, will not be credited or refunded, per our cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Please arrive before your party's scheduled start time, so we can begin your painting on time, we will attempt to catch up painters up to 15 minutes past the time we begin painting, but please understand that the instructor may have to push through some parts of the painting more quickly in order to be done on time. *Please be aware of the scheduled time that you have reserved. It is important that each class ends on time, this allows us time to clean up after your event and set up for the next class. Our hourly venue rental rate applies when a party goes over it’s reserved time, if you feel you will need more than the 2 hour or the 3 hour time slot you’ve reserved, please let us know when you book your party, so we can ensure it will not affect another class. For parties that exceed their scheduled time frame, the fee is $25 for the first 15 minutes, $75 for 16 – 30 minutes past, $100 for 31 – 45 minutes, $150 for 46 – 60 minutes past. $150 is our standard hourly party room rental rate. A $50 instructor fee may apply if the time overage affects the instructors next scheduled class or causes them to go over their scheduled shift.