BOOKING YOUR KIDS PARTY
• When you book a private party, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
KID'S PARTY PACKAGE in the LOFT STUDIO:
- 11"x14" canvas, 2 hour party, $275 for up to 12 painters, (additional painters are just $20 each). We suggest ages 6 years as a minimum age for children's parties.
• A Reservation fee is required to hold the date and time of the private event. See list above for required fees.
The reservation fee for a private event is $100. The deposit will be applied toward the party with the remaining total due at the time of the event. If the event is cancelled, Arts & Corks Studio retains the reservation fee.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and/ or assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 to 3 hour event.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! To meet scheduling demands for our talented instructors we plan our class calendar ahead of time, therefore an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is paid in addition to the deposit fee, at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
• For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
• For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
Private parties are listed on our online calendar. You may share the link to your private party with your guests, then they can register and pay for themselves online at their convenience. Your deposit will be refunded 1-2 business days after your event as long as the minimum number paid seats required for your Private party is met. If the minimum number is not met, the difference will come out of the deposit. One seat, (usually the host who paid the deposit) may be taken out of the deposit, with the remainder available for refund.
Our Main Studio is a 21+ Bar. Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed.
Our Loft Studio on the 2nd floor is an all-ages venue. If you plan to have minors at your event, the Loft is the venue you will want to book.
• Drinks & snacks:
- Prices: non-alcoholic drinks $2-$5
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we usually have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell light snacks (chips, cookies, peanuts, candy), popcorn, and ask about our customer favorite, "cheesecake on a stick", from the Tacoma Cheesecake Company.
- You are welcome to bring in birthday cakes (cupcakes work best for busy painters) for your party.
• Please check out our full gallery of paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: Host Phone #: Host Email:
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (morning/afternoon/evening)
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: Please call for our off site rates and availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Off-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at events outside of our studio.)