BOOKING YOUR KIDS PARTY
When you book a private party, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
KID'S PARTY PACKAGE:
- 11"x14" canvas, 2 hour party, $295 for up to 12 painters, (additional painters are just $20 each). We suggest ages 6 years as a minimum age for children's parties. A deposit of $100 is required to save the date, with the balance due on the day of the party.
- The $100 deposit required to reserve the date/time for your private event will be applied toward the party fee with the remaining balance of $195 due at the time of the event. If the event is cancelled, Arts & Corks Studio retains the deposit.
- All parties that include minors are held and completed prior to 3pm.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and/ or assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 hour event. Beverages and snacks are not included in this package, however you are welcome to bring treats. We suggest easy to eat treats like Cupcakes, that don't require cutlery. Arts & Corks does not supply any plates, cups, napkins or utensils.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! Short notice events are subject to availability of studio space and instructors. We plan our instructors class schedule weeks ahead of time, therefore to accommodate for short notice parties, an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is in addition to the deposit, is paid at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
- For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
- For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed. We offer All-Ages classes in our new Studio B Space, next door to the main bar. We do not open the bar area or offer alcohol for sale during our all-ages events.
• Drinks & snacks:
- Prices: non-alcoholic drinks range $2-$5
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we usually have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell light snacks (chips, cookies, peanuts, candy) at our concession bar.
- You are welcome to bring in birthday cakes (cupcakes work best for busy painters) for your party.
• Please check out our full gallery of paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: __________
Host Phone #: _________
Host Email: ______
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (2 hour time slots available for parties including minors under 21 years are 9-11am, 12-2pm)
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: At this time we do not do off-site private parties. Please email for more information about our off site availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Off-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at any events outside of our studio.)
THE FINE PRINT:
Cancellation Policy: What if I need to change or cancel my reservation?
We understand that sometimes "life happens", and we are happy to accommodate a date change for a private party reservation, one time, with at least two weeks advance notice of the original party date. This gives us the opportunity to fill the scheduled time slot and rearrange our instructors schedules. A party that is cancelled or rescheduled for a second time, forfeits the reservation deposit and a new deposit will be required to reschedule the party a second time.
How to cancel a private event: You must cancel a private party reservation in writing to Studio@ArtsAndCorks.com. The email must be dated at least 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the event, include the date/time/host name. The host will be contacted to verify cancellation and arrange for a reschedule date. Cancellations made over the phone or via a voice or text message will not qualify for a refund or reschedule of a cancelled class.
If you meet qualifications for this cancellation policy, the amount that you previously paid toward your cancelled reservation may be applied as an "account credit" that you may apply to a future class, but we do not offer cash refunds for cancelled reservations. Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will be credited 100% of the reservation deposit toward a rescheduled event, cancellations made 7 to 13 days prior to the event will forfeit 50% of the reservation deposit, cancellations made 3 to 7 days prior will forfeit 75% or the deposit. Cancellation made within 48 hours of the scheduled class start time, and/or no-shows, will not be credited or refunded, per our cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Please arrive before your party's scheduled start time, so we can begin your painting on time, we will attempt to catch up painters up to 15 minutes past the time we begin painting, but please understand that the instructor may have to push through some parts of the painting more quickly in order to be done on time. *Please be aware of the scheduled time that you have reserved. It is important that each class ends on time, this allows us time to clean up after your event and set up for the next class. Our hourly venue rental rate applies when a party goes over it’s reserved time, if you feel you will need more than the 2 hour time slot you’ve reserved, please let us know when you book your party, so we can ensure it will not affect another class. For parties that exceed their scheduled time frame, the fee is $25 for the first 15 minutes, $75 for 16 – 30 minutes past, $100 for 31 – 45 minutes, $150 for 46 – 60 minutes past. $150 is our standard hourly party room rental rate. A $50 instructor fee may apply if the time overage affects the instructors next scheduled class or causes them to go over their scheduled shift.