BOOKING YOUR KIDS PARTY
• When you book a private party, we provide you with a talented artist/instructor who will give you and your guests step by step guidance and professional instruction. We provide paints, canvas, and all the supplies. We set up before and clean up after, and provide plenty of entertainment in between. Each painter goes home with their new masterpiece and a lot of fun memories.
KID'S PARTY PACKAGE:
- 11"x14" canvas, 2 hour party, $295 for up to 12 painters, (additional painters are just $20 each). We suggest ages 6 years as a minimum age for children's parties. A deposit of $100 is required to save the date, with the balance due on the day of the party.
- The deposit is required to hold the date/time for your private event, it will be applied toward the party with the remaining balance of $195 due at the time of the event. If the event is cancelled, Arts & Corks Studio retains the deposit.
Paint party etiquette: It is customary to add a 15% gratuity for the dedicated art instructor and/ or assistants who enthusiastically serve your needs. Our talented artist instructors work to offer useful instruction, teach skills, and ensure you and your guests have a wonderful painting experience during your 2 to 3 hour event. Beverages and snacks are not included in this package, however you are welcome to bring treats. We suggest easy to eat treats like Cupcakes, that don't require cutlery. Arts & Corks does not supply any plates, cups, napkins or utensils.
We are happy to accommodate last minute parties! We plan our instructors class schedule weeks ahead of time, therefore to accommodate for short notice parties, an expedite fee is added for all parties scheduled within 7 business days of the event. The expedite fee is in addition to the deposit, is paid at the time of the initial reservation, and is non-refundable.
- For parties scheduled within 5-7 calendar days of the party date, a $50 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
- For party's scheduled within 1-4 calendar days of the event date, a $75 non-refundable expedite fee will be added to the reservation fee.
Private parties are listed on our online calendar. You may share the link to your private party with your guests, then they can register and pay for themselves online at their convenience. Your deposit will be refunded 1-2 business days after your event as long as the minimum number paid seats required for your Private party is met. If the minimum number is not met, the difference will come out of the deposit. One seat, (usually the host who paid the deposit) may be taken out of the deposit, with the remainder available for refund.
Our original "Main Studio" is a 21+ bar. Washington State is not a BYOB state, and no outside alcohol is allowed. We offer All-Ages classes in our new Studio B Space, next door to the main studio. We do not open the bar area or offer alcohol for sale during our all-ages events.
We will soon have our restaurant open and our wine/beer license will change at that time, allowing us to have minors and adults throughout our entire space and have full service (just like any other restaurant). We will announce that change throughout this page, website, and our Facebook page when it is finalized. Thank you for your understanding. :)
• Drinks & snacks:
- Prices: non-alcoholic drinks: $2-$5
- Non-alcoholic choices: we have plenty of options besides beer and wine! We stock a variety of soda pop, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, water, and we usually have a non-alcoholic draft root beer or other soda on tap, just ask when you check in.
- We sell light snacks (chips, cookies, peanuts, candy) at our concession bar.
- You are welcome to bring in birthday cakes (cupcakes work best for busy painters) for your party.
• Please check out our full gallery of paintings by clicking here. If you don't see what you want in our Gallery, one of our talented artists can create a custom painting for your event for a $50 fee.
Ask us for details. Contact us if you would like to set up a private paint party! Have the following information prepared, as these are the questions you'll be asked:
Host Name: Host Phone #: Host Email:
Title of Party: (ex: "Birthday party for Sarah" or "Emily's Girls Night Out Event")
The Painting you would like to paint: (see our gallery at the link above)
Preferred Date: (this will depend on availability, we'll discuss this when you contact us.)
Preferred Time: (morning/afternoon/evening)
Adult or All-ages party:_________________________
• Private Event Minimum Off-site: While we are in the construction and opening phase of expanding our business to include a coffee shop and cafe we will not be available for off-site events. However, please inquire with us for events scheduled for after July 2018. Please call for our off site rates and availability. Our off-site maximum capacity is determined by the capacity of the venue. Off-site events are subject to our studio schedule and instructor availability. (We do not provide food, beverages or alcohol at events outside of our studio.)